The University of Gloucestershire is located on three campuses in Cheltenham and Gloucester. Each has its own unique character and history.
Gloucestershire treats every one of their students as a person, not a number. Study here and you’ll be joining a close-knit, supportive community of staff and students who share your passions, academic interests and goals.
They'll also help you develop the confidence, skills and experiences that you need to achieve your aspirations for the future. Take a look to find out how we can help you with Your Future Plan.
Why study at University of Gloucestershire:
- Traveling - from field trips to international placements
- Working with big brands -from BBC Introducing to Superdry
- Socializing - get involved with University's clubs and societies
- Volunteering - show the world what a rounded, ambitious and exceptional person you are
- Work placement or internship - from local companies to global powerhouses
- Presenting - you’ll develop your skills in conveying ideas, winning people over and pressing your point home in front of demanding audiences
Home to the Cheltenham Racecourse and Gloucester Rugby’s Kingsholm Stadium, Gloucestershire’s got a strong sporting heritage. You’ll also find an exciting range of activities you can try out yourself, from snowboarding and water sports, to mountain biking and paintballing. If it's events and festivals you’re after you’ll find no shortage here. In fact, we hold over 45 festivals every year – that’s nearly one every week!
Referred to as ‘the Hogwarts campus’ and known for its community feel, Francis Close Hall (FCH) is a truly inspiring place to study and has been with us throughout our history in education.
Located in the heart of Gloucester, the students of Oxstalls benefit from connections to an extensive network of clubs, sports teams, theatres, festivals and venues.
Search and apply!