|Study location||United Kingdom, City Centre Campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
IELTS: 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Examples of career outcomes are varied for many of our past MSc students but include:
- Logistics Manager, WEG Electric Motors (U.K.) Ltd.
- Logistics Manager, Ishida Europe.
- Head of Sales & Product Development, DHL Manufacturing Logistics Services.
- Logistics Operations Manager, Palletways UK.
- Regional Manager (Middle East & Africa), APL Logistics.
- Procurement Manager, BAE Systems
- Supply Chain Manager, Staffordshire Perkins UK
Central European Time