|Study location||United Kingdom, City South Campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
The course will enhance your career prospects, enabling you to progress onto more senior public health roles at either operational, policy or commissioning level. The transferrable nature of the course also means you could move into a management or research post.
- Public health practitioner
- Health promotion advisor
- Health trainer and training coordinator
- Community development and community outreach worker
- Health information officer
- Youth worker
- Drug and alcohol team and project worker
- Health researcher.
Central European Time