|Study location||Italy, Venezia|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||€2,560 per year
In addition to the fee there is also:
The overall payment can be divided in 3 installments.
*income and/or merit based reductions may apply
|Application fee||€30 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
To be admitted to the master’s degree in fashion and visual arts applicants must hold one of the following qualifications:
– an Italian bachelor’s degree belonging to the L-4/L-17/L-21 ministerial degree code
- an Italian bachelor’s degree in a social-humanistic field (subject group C1 and C2 of Annex D to Ministerial Decree 6/2019)
- Higher Education qualification in Art and Music
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent university qualification different from the ones above awarded by an Italian or an international higher education institution: in this case, admission is subject to an assessment of the prior university career of the candidates
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
A relevant portfolio is required.
no more than 15 pages and 5 MB of weight in pdf format
Please provide the following:
- description of your prior university career (curriculum studiorum) and bachelor’s thesis abstract.
Please upload you CV in Europass format
Online interview is a part of selection process and is based on your interests, motivation, and the above-mentioned documents
The Graduate Degree track in Fashion aims at forming high calibre professional figures that are able to effectively establish themselves in the contemporary panorama of fashion design and relative creative industries (as fashion designers, art directors, event planners and fashion curators in particular).
Fashion is the study focus of this programme, and with ‘fashion’ the programme means a system of objects, products, images, and services in all the phases of conception, design, and consumption.
Initial motivational selections and optimal student/teacher relationships guarantee the quality of the programme. They allow students to come in contact with a creative and stimulating environment, and with teachers, assistants, and the many professionals that are invited to seminars and workshops from time to time.
At the centre of the programme there are “advanced fashion design studios”, which are important flexible and customisable educational resources. Here, students will have the chance to develop personal projects and experiment with participatory methodologies, refining their creative potential and critical skills.
The thematic areas that arise within the advanced studios can be determined thanks to collaboration with companies and cultural institutions, in order to better respond to cultural demands and urgent researc
The programme helps form various professional profiles:
– fashion designers, responsible for: conceiving and designing clothes and accessory collections; researching ideas for fashion collections; developing new product concepts; handling the artistic direction of a fashion brand; managing designer teams who develop patterns for collections;
– curators and designers for fashion presentations and exhibitions, both in cultural environments (museums, foundations, and fashion promotion centres) and advertising/commercial contexts (fashion shows, visual merchandising);
– critics and historians in visual arts, fashion, and communication;
– art directors that can develop a strategic vision in which different design and planning levels develop and converge.