|Study location||Netherlands, Leeuwarden|
|Type||Bachelor courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||4 years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
It is highly recommended that Mathematics or Economics are covered until the end of secondary school, but this is not a mandatory admission requirement.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): pass at grade C or above
The following students are exempt from providing proof of their English language proficiency:
- Bachelor students will receive an invitation to make the study choice check. This is an online questionnaire and helps you to find out whether studying at Van Hall Larenstein is in line with your expectations.
- Statement of enrollment If you are submitting your application before obtaining your official diploma, we require an up-to-date list of grades obtained so far which also states the name and expected graduation date of your diploma to conditionally enroll you. Please ask your consultant for the template.
Do you like to operate across borders? Are you entrepreneurial and do you love to work together with others to achieve goals? Then International Business for the Future might be the perfect choice for you. You must be aware that international trade is expanding across the world. At the same time the need to look after the future of the earth is becoming more evident. Companies are therefore facing a huge challenge. They need practical people who are capable and daring. Will you become the creative business professional that will help these companies innovate successfully?
Within this course, international awareness and business are the main themes, with the focus being on the future of the earth. Global business transcends international borders, which requires professionals with strong intercultural skills, business acumen, global ambitions as well as a focus on people and the environment. From the first week onwards you will learn to bridge the gap between cultures. Whether you work for a multinational or an ambitious local endeavour, conducting international business requires a unique skill set. With IB, you will become master of this trade. You will gain a thorough understanding of subjects like marketing and sales, (circular) economics, business administration, management skills, and other themes regarding business management.
After receiving your BBA International Business for the Future, you are ready to make your mark in international business. Graduates work in professions such as:
- International sustainability manager in a global food company
- International marketing manager at a travel organisation
- Business development manager for a manufacturing plant
- Export and trade specialist at a packaging producer
- Specialist on food certification
- International entrepreneur
Jobs you qualify for also include:
- Logistics or supply chain manager at a transport company
- Change manager
- International sales manager
- Account manager
- International business manager
- Export manager
- Sustainable innovation consultant
- Financial advisor at a bank