|Study location||United Kingdom, City Centre Campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
at least a Second Class Honours degree or equivalent in Computing, Engineering or Information Management
IELTS: 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Our courses emphasises the important technical material that must be understood in order to make effective cyber security decision-making.
The Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) has identified eight main categories of jobs:
- Incident and threat managers and forensic experts
- Risk analysts and managers
- Policy makers and strategists
- Operations and security management
- Engineering, architecture and design
- Education, training and awareness
- Lawyers specialising in advice and prosecution for internet crime and data protection.