|Study location||United Kingdom, Aberystwyth|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
A good Honours Degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Financial Analysis And Decision Making
International Business Environment
International Commercial Law
International Strategy And Operations
Marketing Managment Strategy
People And Organizations
Distribution and Logistics;
- Understanding organisational behaviour and structure;
- Improved numeracy skills and the ability to research, interpret and use business and financial data;
- Deep understanding of the causes and effects of economic conditions and other external changes;
- The ability to communicate clearly in a written and spoken form;
- Effective problem-solving;
- Analytical and creative thinking skills;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Time-management and organisational skills;
- Self-motivation and self-reliance.
Central European Time