MScInternational Business Management
United Kingdom, Aberystwyth
|Study location||United Kingdom, Aberystwyth|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
A good Honours Degree (or its equivalent) in any discipline
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Expenses, accommodation, working etc.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Financial Analysis And Decision Making
International Business Environment
International Commercial Law
International Strategy And Operations
Marketing Managment Strategy
People And Organizations
Distribution and Logistics;
- Understanding organisational behaviour and structure;
- Improved numeracy skills and the ability to research, interpret and use business and financial data;
- Deep understanding of the causes and effects of economic conditions and other external changes;
- The ability to communicate clearly in a written and spoken form;
- Effective problem-solving;
- Analytical and creative thinking skills;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Time-management and organisational skills;
- Self-motivation and self-reliance.