|Study location||United Kingdom, Liverpool|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
2:1 honours degree in any discipline
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Learn the art of selling and the science of negotiation in this practical course aimed at those interested in starting and running their own business or enhancing other companies with the most transferable entrepreneurial skills.
- Gain practical experience of being an entrepreneur. Take part in hands-on projects using live case studies.
- Learn how to buy, build and sell a business in ‘Venture Dynamics’.
- Practice ‘Entrepreneurial Marketing’ by working on your own business idea or with a local SME.
- Fund a project of your own using crowdfunding in ‘Entrepreneurial Finance’.
- Learn through cutting-edge forms of assessment. In a unique approach to enterprise education in the UK, students are assessed through the production of videos acting as both a seller and as a buyer in ‘Sales, Selling and Negotiation’.
- Develop visual media skills essential to every entrepreneur in the modern business environment. Network with practising entrepreneurs at our exclusive calendar of lectures and events.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.