|Study location||United Kingdom, Southampton (Highfield Campus)|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
This programme requires a 2:1 bachelor’s degree involving some quantitative training (e.g. computer science, economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics).
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill)
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Here is a (by no means complete) list of typical careers for graduates in Data and Decision Analytics:
- Consultancy as a Data Analyst, Operational Researcher, or Statistician.
- Data Scientist or Operational Researcher to provide strategic planning or improving operation in an organisation, in Business and Governments
- Investment Banking & Finance, Data Analysis, Revenue Management
- Analyst in start-ups based around new opportunities in the booming data-driven economy;
- Statistician in government, finance, insurance, market research, Environmental Statistician (e.g. in environmental organisations),
- Study for a PhD in Operational Research, Statistics, or Data Science
- University Lecturer
Central European Time