|Study location||United Kingdom, City Centre Campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
A relevant portfolio is required.
Applicant is required to submit a portfolio
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Birmingham School of Architecture and Design boasts an extensive global network of collaborative partners offering exciting employment opportunities. Whether working in industry or research, our Alumni are employed in a range of careers that are connected to the creative industries. Our successful graduates have gone onto a range of international careers including:
- Interior Design – GSA – Sydney (Amerjit Siyan)
- Interactive Design – Birmingham City University (Tom Teby)
- Project Management – Chrysalis Design – Litchfield (Jordan Williams)
- Lecturing – University of Bahrain (Tamdher Alfahal)
- Academic Research – Heritage Research Officer – Leeds (Dr Jennie Gadsby)
- Design Journalism – PClady Digital Design – - Beijing (Dongman Zhu)
- Exhibition Designer – EDG Design – Shenzen (Hao Chen)
- Architecture – Glenn Howells Architects – Birmingham (Maria Paula Echevmp Jurado)