|Study location||Netherlands, Breda|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
This master’s programme is aimed at students with a bachelor’s degree, preferable a Bachelor in Business Administration, in a relevant field of study, e.g. tourism management, leisure management, sports management, culture management, business management or economics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Danish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You do not need to submit English language test results to be allowed to attend an English-language programme if you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English.
CAE: Cambridge Advanced Certificate with a minimum sub score for Speaking of 169
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Work experience in any field is preferred, though a study-related work experience (e.g. work placement) may be accepted as an alternative.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an intake interview.
- Birth certificate
You need your birth certificate to register at city hall. You must register if you are required to have a visa and/or residence permit, if you will stay in the Netherlands for 4 months or longer or if you need a job next to your studies. Birth certificates must be submitted in the Dutch, English, French or German language and should not be older than 3 years.
If the copy you send is a translation of the birth certificate, bear in mind that this document must have been authenticated with an apostille stamp from a sworn translator. An apostille stamp is always square or rectangular. The text: ‘Apostille, Convention de La Haye’ appears at the top. You can obtain an apostille stamp from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country of birth. Make sure to bring both the original certificate and any authenticated translations to the Netherlands.
Interested? To learn more about this study programme, entry requirements and application process, please contact one of our consultants in a country nearest to you.
Graduates of the Master Imagineering generally find employment in innovation related positions, marketing and branding roles or as a business consultant.
Examples of titles our alumni currently hold are:
- specialist Policy and Innovation at one of the largest energy suppliers in the Netherlands
- manager Strategic Brand Innovations at a world renown leader in software
- project assistant at one of the leading consultancy companies in Europe
- programme management officer at a renowned Dutch bank
- assistant head of Corporate Identity Europe at an international automobile supplier from Germany
- consultant co-creation at an up-and-coming agency
- specialist Social Care and Monitoring at an up-and-coming agency